LUXURY HOMES DESIGNED BY CORE ARCHITECTS AND DARRYL CARTER
A spectacular lifestyle defined by Northwest DC.
Quincy at Fourteenth promises to delight with stunning features, inside and out. Bright interiors, lush landscaping and a
spacious rooftop patio were all carefully curated by DC-based designer Darryl Carter, who has repeatedly been named
one of Architectural Digest’s “Top 100 Tastemakers.”
- 1-bedroom, 2-bath with den
- 2-bedroom, 2-bath
- Energy efficient windows
- Custom-engineered hardwood flooring
- Rooftop patio with WiFi and views of Rock Creek and the city
- Underground enclosed parking and bike storage
- Metro bus stop and bike share right across the street
Best of all, Quincy at Fourteenth puts you in the center of everything. New bars and restaurants, the three-level shopping complex DC USA, Giant and Safeway grocery stores, the 11th Street “Hip Strip”, the Tivoli Theatre - and downtown DC - are just minutes away.